Auto PC adjustment round to square pipe mill is our company new product. During the diameter changing, the whole complete forming line does not need to change the roller in compared with before precise forming roller changing. Sizing section bears the responsibility for the work from round to square. Our mill adopts the newest technology. The sizing section from round to square does not need the roller changing too. This kind of technology not only avoids the large investment on the roller, which is suitable for the large and medium mill. When the diameter changing, the roller adjustment is complete automatic. It only needs to input the diameter, pipe wall thickness, material and other parameter in the PC. Then the entire roller will be automatically adjusted to the right position. Then, the machine can be started directly to have the production. A lot of time can be saved for the roller changing to let the variety diameters pipes production in little quantity to be possible. It improves the machine efficiency and machine starting rate. Besides, automatic PC adjustment can make the adjustment accurate, decrease the error on the manual adjustment, improve the qualified rate, and the economic efficiency.
1. 90x90 - 200x200 Square Pipe Mill，Thickness: 2 – 12 mm，Highest Material: Q345B
2. 100x100 - 250x250 Square Pipe Mill，Thickness: 2 – 14 mm，Highest Material: Q345B
3. 120x120 - 300x300 Square Pipe Mill，Thickness: 3 – 16 mm，Highest Material: Q345B
4. 150x150 - 350x350 Square Pipe Mill，Thickness: 3 – 18 mm，Highest Material: Q345B
5. 200x200 - 400x400 Square Pipe Mill，Thickness: 4 – 20 mm，Highest Material: Q345B
6. 250x250 - 450x450 Square Pipe Mill，Thickness: 4 – 22 mm，Highest Material: Q345B
7. 300x300 - 500x500 Square Pipe Mill，Thickness: 5 – 25 mm，Highest Material: Q345B
Coil Loading — Uncoiling — Leveling — Cutting and Welding — Accumulator — Precise Leveling — Forming — HF Welding — Stable Pulling — Water Cooling — Sizing (Round to Square) — Fly Saw, Sizing, Cutting Off — Square Pipe Automatic Stacking — Packing — Pipe Storage
1. Provide customers with a reasonable investment plan, filter the appropriate models recommended to customers.
2. Free equipment drawings, customer plant equipment planning drawings.
3. Provide the base map required for installation free of charge.
4. Provide equipment installation and commissioning until the buyer operates normally.
5. Provide professional technical training, as soon as possible to allow the buyer's operator to master the operation and use of the equipment.
6. Provide and coordinate auxiliary equipment, accessories, and consumables.